Lawn Fertilization & Weed Control
When it comes to turf care, beautiful lawns are not achieved by just applying weed control a few times a year. It’s the strategic combination of pre-emergent weed protection, broad spectrum weed control and elimination, and precise lawn fertilization that takes into consideration a wide range environmental and lawn condition factors. For your lawn to be the best it can be a lawn needs consistent turf care throughout the year.
WinLAWN Management offers the experience and reliability homeowners in Georgia need for honest, effective turf care that outperforms expectations. We are devoted to giving our clients the best possible service experience with our customized lawn care programs. Our turf care service plans are designed by professionals and are priced very competitively. Each plan delivers 7 lawn treatments per year and provides great value and convenience for our customers and are very effective at providing complete weed control and lawn fertilization. For more details about our lawn treatments please visit our Bermuda, Zoysia, and Fescue turf care pages to see a full breakdown.
Turf Care Services
- 7 Lawn Treatments Per Year
- Year-Round Turf Care
- Weed Prevention & Elimination
- Liquid & Granular Fertilization
- Nitrogen Based & Organic Fertilization
- Lime Applications
- Many Lawn Treatments are 2-in-1 or 3-in-1 Combination Treatments
- Lawn Aeration & Seeding
- Fungicide Applications
- Pest Control for Yards
- Pay Your Bills Online
- The Average Lawn Treatment Costs Just $53
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Every Customer Counts!
- Family Atmosphere
We Love What We Do
- All of our turf care plans are specially designed for all the major turf types in Georgia including Bermuda, zoysia, and fescue.
- Our lawn treatments are very affordable. The average homeowner pays just $53 per lawn treatment, 7 times a year.
- Most of our lawn treatments are 2-in-1 or 3-in-1 combination treatments that include broad spectrum weed prevention, broad spectrum weed control, and multiple forms of liquid or granular fertilization. We only use the best products and are constantly rotating the products we use throughout the year.
- All of our lawn care technicians are experts at treating all the major turf types in Georgia.
- We take great pride in our work!
We provide weed control services to a large area in Georgia including Alpharetta, Atlanta, Ball Ground, Buford, Canton, Cumming, Doraville, Duluth, Dunwoody, East Cobb, Flowery Branch, Holly Springs, Johns Creek, Kennesaw, Lawrenceville, Marietta, Milton, Norcross, Peachtree Corners, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Sugar Hill, Suwanee, and Woodstock.
Turf Care Tips and Advice
Visit the WinLAWN Lawn Care Guide to research a wide variety of lawn care topics, turf care tips and much more. We have full directories of broadleaf and grassy weeds that are common in Georgia as well as dozens of other popular topics including pest control, lawn allergies, lawn mowing, green lawn care tips, and much more.