Expert Weed Control in Georgia
WinLAWN Management is a leading lawn care company that provides comprehensive weed control services to homeowners and business owners in the metro Atlanta and north Georgia area. We are based in Cumming, GA but run crews in more than 25 cities centered around Alpharetta.
Researching information about purchasing and applying weed killer and pre-emergent weed control can often be very confusing and scary to the average homeowner. There are hundreds of products they need to sort through when they look online or visit a hardware store that is littered with terminology they are not familiar with. Many weed control products can only be used on certain grasses and can kill or sicken many other types of grasses so the average consumer just ends up being intimidated and scared to do anything. WinLAWN eliminates this problem for our customers. We take care of all their weed control and lawn fertilization needs for their lawns. Our lawn treatment plans consist of just 7 lawn treatments a year, one every 50 days on average, that can help you make the most of your lawn. Our lawn care plans are comprehensive and include weed prevention, weed control and elimination, and lawn fertilization.
Pre-Emergent Applications – All of our lawns are treated with industry leading pre-emergent applications that are designed to prevent weeds from germinating and taking root. All of our lawns are treated with a pre-emergent in the early Spring that will prevent hundreds of different broadleaf and grassy weeds from taking root. Bermuda and zoysia lawns that we service also get a good pre-emergent in the Fall to prevent cold weather grasses and weeds from infiltrating dormant turf. WinLAWN is very experienced using pre-emergents on lawns in Georgia and spare no expense using the best products and apply them at key agronomic stages of the year for optimal results.
Broad Spectrum Weed Control – During the course of the year WinLAWN uses at least 3 different broad spectrum weed control products that eliminate hundreds of weeds and often help to prevent weed growth. All of the broad spectrum weed control plans we offer customers are custom-made for each grass type taking into careful consideration environmental conditions and weed growth trends in the state.
Selective Weed Killers – Grassy weeds such as nutsedge and some broadleaf weeds may require us to spray a selective herbicide on your lawn to kill the invader. We have years and years of experience dealing with these one-off invaders that elude broad spectrum weed control products.
Weed Control Services
- Pre-Emergent Weed Prevention
- Broad Spectrum Weed Elimination
- Comprehensive, Year Round Weed Control
- Customized Plans Based on Turf Type
- Plans Designed for Lawns in Georgia
- Many Weed Control Treatments Include Lawn Fertilization
- WinLAWN Management is a locally owned company that only operates in the metro Atlanta and north Georgia market. All of our weed control plans are custom made for all the major grass types in the area based on years of experience and research.
- Our weed control plans are a yearly cycle of various leading commercial grade pre-emergents and broad spectrum weed control products as well as other select herbicides. We understand the weed growth cycle lawns go through every year in Georgia and select the products we use accordingly to ensure the best coverage available.
- We use combination treatments that often include a pre-emergent and a broad spectrum weed control product at the same time that’s included in a single lawn treatment.
- All WinLAWN lawn care technicians are trained to apply all the weed control products we use, understand the mechanism of action of each product, and the history behind each pre-emergent or weed killer.
- We are a fully licensed lawn care company which allows us to purchase the commercial grade weed killer and pre-emergent products every homeowner needs but can’t purchase themselves without a license.
We provide weed control services to a large area in Georgia including Alpharetta, Atlanta, Ball Ground, Buford, Canton, Cumming, Duluth, Dunwoody, East Cobb, Flowery Branch, Holly Springs, Johns Creek, Kennesaw, Lawrenceville, Marietta, Milton, Norcross, Peachtree Corners, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Sugar Hill, Suwanee, and Woodstock.
Weed Control Tips and Advice
For more information about weed control and a large variety of other lawn care topics please feel free to check out our WinLAWN Lawn Care Guide. Research weed control tactics as well as the different weeds found in Georgia in our Broadlead Weeds and Grassy Weeds directories and read about their different characteristics. We’ve got tons of information about dozens of weeds found in the area including sweet clover, stinging nettle, marestail, groundsel, chickweed and more!