Have a Weed-Free Lawn!
Researching information about purchasing and applying weed control products can be very confusing and scary to the average person. There are hundreds of products that need to be sorted through when looking online or visiting a hardware store that is littered with unfamiliar terminology. Many weed control products can only be used on certain grasses and can kill or sicken many other types of grasses. All this leaves the average consumer being intimidated and scared to do anything – and rightly so!
WinLAWN Management is a leading lawn care company that provides comprehensive weed control services for homeowners and commercial property owners. We are focused on proving a perfectly balanced, year-round weed control and elimination program for our customers. We offer a 7-treatment lawn fertilization and weed control plans for all the major turf types in the area that are affordable and highly effective.
Year-Round Weed Control Building Blocks
Pre-Emergent Applications – All of our lawns are treated with industry leading pre-emergent applications that are designed to prevent weeds from germinating and taking root. All of our lawns are treated with a pre-emergent in the early spring that will prevent hundreds of different broadleaf and grassy weeds from taking root. Bermuda and zoysia lawns that we service also get a good pre-emergent in the fall to prevent cold weather grasses and weeds from infiltrating dormant turf. WinLAWN is very experienced using pre-emergents on lawns in Georgia and spare no expense using the best products and apply them at key agronomic stages of the year for optimal results.
Broad Spectrum Weed Elimination – During the course of the year WinLAWN uses at least 3 different broad spectrum weed control products that eliminate hundreds of weeds and often help to prevent weed growth. All of the broad spectrum weed control plans we offer customers are custom-made for each grass type taking into careful consideration environmental conditions and weed growth trends in the state.
Selective Weed Killers – Grassy weeds such as nutsedge and some broadleaf weeds may require us to spray a selective herbicides to kill the invader. We have years and years of experience dealing with these one-off invaders that elude broad spectrum weed control products.
Weed Control Services
- Pre-Emergent Weed Prevention
- Broad Spectrum Weed Elimination
- Comprehensive, Year Round Weed Control
- Customized Plans Based on Turf Type
- Plans Designed for Lawns in Georgia
- Many Weed Control Treatments Include Lawn Fertilization
- WinLAWN Management is a locally owned company that is trusted and reliable. All of our weed control plans are custom made for all the major grass types in the area based on years of experience and research.
- Our weed control plans are a yearly cycle of various leading commercial grade pre-emergents and broad spectrum weed control products as well as other select herbicides. We understand the weed growth cycle lawns go through every year in Georgia and select the products we use accordingly to ensure the best coverage available.
- We use combination treatments that often include a pre-emergent and a broad spectrum weed control product at the same time that’s included in a single lawn treatment.
- All WinLAWN lawn care technicians are trained to apply all the weed control products we use, understand the mechanism of action of each product, and the history behind each product.
- We are a fully licensed lawn care company which allows us to purchase the commercial grade weed control products every homeowner needs but can’t purchase themselves without a license.
We provide weed control services to a large area in Georgia including Alpharetta, Atlanta, Ball Ground, Buford, Canton, Cumming, Duluth, Doraville, Dunwoody, East Cobb, Flowery Branch, Holly Springs, Johns Creek, Kennesaw, Lawrenceville, Marietta, Milton, Norcross, Peachtree Corners, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Sugar Hill, Suwanee, and Woodstock.
Lawn Treatment Tips and Advice
For more information about weed control and a large variety of other lawn care topics please feel free to check out our WinLAWN Lawn Care Guide. Research weed control tactics as well as the different weeds found in Georgia in our Broadleaf Weeds and Grassy Weeds directories and read about their different characteristics. We’ve got tons of information about dozens of weeds found in the area including sweet clover, stinging nettle, marestail, groundsel, chickweed and more!