Fescue Lawn Treatment Plan
Fescue is the most popular cool season grass in Georgia known for its ability to withstand the cold, to stay green through the winter, and is shade tolerant. Our customized 8 treatment lawn care plan for fescue grass includes everything it needs to stay beautiful year-round.
You get all of the following packed into 8 lawn treatments throughout the year – for one low price per visit to your home!
- 3 Pre-Emergent Weed Control Applications
- 4 Applications of Broad Spectrum Weed Control
- 2 Applications of Granular Fertilizer
- 3+ Applications of Liquid Lawn Fertilizer
- Nitrogen Based Fertilizer
- Micronutrient Based Fertilizer
- 1 Application of Lime
- Leading Products
- Professional Lawn Technicians
- Great Customer Service
- Industry-Leading Value
- First Treatment is Free!
First Treatment for New Customers:
Most customers get a lawn fertilization application as this is the time of the year to re-seed fescue lawns. New customers also have the option of having a weed control application applied — but we like to confirm that you won’t be seeding your lawn as weed control can ruin/hurt fescue seed. Just let us know when you sign up!