Fescue Lawn Treatment Plan
Fescue is the most popular cool season grass in Georgia known for its ability to withstand the cold, to stay green through the winter, and is shade tolerant. Our customized 8 treatment lawn care plan for fescue grass includes everything it needs to stay beautiful year-round.
You get all of the following packed into 8 lawn treatments throughout the year – for one low price per visit to your home!
- 3 Pre-Emergent Weed Control Applications
- 4 Applications of Broad Spectrum Weed Control
- 2 Applications of Granular Fertilizer
- 3+ Applications of Liquid Lawn Fertilizer
- Nitrogen Based Fertilizer
- Micronutrient Based Fertilizer
- 1 Application of Lime
- Leading Products
- Professional Lawn Technicians
- Great Customer Service
- Industry-Leading Value
- First Treatment is Free!
First Treatment for New Customers:
Most customers with fescue grass receive a fertilizer application during this round as this is the time of the year people overseed fescue grass and a weed control application can hurt this process. However, new customers who would like a lawn treatment that includes both broad spectrum weed control and lawn fertilizer just need to let us know when signing up! The first lawn treatment is free for new customers!