Fescue Lawn Treatment Plan
Fescue is the most popular cool season grass in Georgia known for its ability to withstand the cold and stay green through the winter. Fescue grass is also more shade tolerant than common warm season grasses in the area. Our customized 8 treatment lawn care plan for fescue grass includes everything it needs to stay beautiful year-round.
You get all of the following packed into 8 lawn treatments throughout the year – for one low price per visit to your home!
- 3 Pre-Emergent Weed Control Applications
- 4 Applications of Broad Spectrum Weed Control
- 2 Applications of Granular Fertilizer
- 3+ Applications of Liquid Lawn Fertilizer
- Nitrogen Based Fertilizer
- Micronutrient Based Fertilizer
- 1 Application of Lime
- Leading Products
- Professional Lawn Technicians
- Great Customer Service
- Industry-Leading Value
First Treatment for New Customers:
Our first lawn treatment for new customers provides industry-leading value! New customers get a combination treatment consisting of pre and post-emergent weed control and liquid lawn fertilizer. The weed control products we use will prevent and kill hundreds of weeds common to Georgia at this time of the year. The liquid lawn fertilizer we use will provide the nourishment your lawn needs to be vibrant and green.