$1000 College Scholarship
The application deadline is 8/1/19. Winner will be chosen on 8/10/19.
WinLAWN Management has established this annual scholarship for entrepreneurial individuals who can envision themselves entering the lawn care service industry upon their graduation from college.
This scholarship is open to anyone but ideal for people in the following majors:
- Turf Management
- Weed Control Management or Plant Sciences
- Agriculture Related
- Computer Science / Technology
- Open to Any College Student that is an Entrepreneur
- The ideal candidate can be from any major, but they must be interested in entering the lawn care service industry.
- Candidates must have an entrepreneurial track record through their teenage years, in high school, etc.
- This scholarship is open to any 2 or 4-year college student or high school student about to enter college.
How to Apply
- We need to see your transcript, but remember, we are entrepreneurs who love entrepreneurs.
- Provide us with an 800 to 1200 word essay that discusses your entrepreneurial background, thoughts, and goals about owning your own business, etc. Please tell us about any businesses you owned growing up. Have you owned a lawn maintenance business in the past? Why does entering the lawn care industry appeal to you?
All submissions for the WinLAWN Lawn Care Industry Scholarship need to be mailed to the following address. If you have any questions, please email us through our general contact form at the top of our website. We plan to award this single scholarship on August 10th of every year going forward with 8/10/18 being the next award date.
C/O Bill Bramble
145 Enterprise Dr. Suite E
Cumming, GA 30040